At present the core activity of INI – initiative for creative space – is: “shaping sustainable food systems” and for this purpose we work together with the Thai Health Promotion Foundation, local farmers’ groups, consumer initiatives, Sukhothai Open University (“Nonthaburi Food
Council”) and the Thailand Creativity and Design Centre (TCDC).
In 2009 we co-founded the School for Wellbeing Studies and Research. Its core activities are:
- “Chulalongkorn University Right Livelihood Summerschool” (CURLS) (annual)
- Towards Organic Asia (TOA) programme including the Mindful Markets Asia Forum and
- International social enterprise course (annual)
- Connecting the Commons. In collaboration with Heinrich Boell Stiftung Southeast Asia
- Earth Trusteeship Plattform and Initiative